Infrastructure Services, IT
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Permanent
Last Date of Submission: 21/06/2021
Central Counterparty Bangladesh Limited (CCBL) has been incorporated under the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Clearing & Settlement) Rules, 2017 with a paid up capital of BDT Three Billion for supporting the growth of the capital market of Bangladesh. This company will act as a central counterparty in any trade executed in any exchanges of Bangladesh. To build the efficient business operation team, CCBL is seeking applications from qualified professionals.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates. All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence. Any kind of undue lobbying will disqualify the candidate.
The CCBL reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Sc./B.Sc. degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Applied Physics from a reputed university along with relevant IT certifications.
- Minimum 12 years’ of working experience in relevant field (like; Infrastructure, DC-DR & Network etc. setup) in a reputed organization.
- CCNA / CCNP / MCSE / MCSA / CDCP/ ITIL / CEH / ECSA/ LINUX / CISSP / CISA / CISM / certification will be considered as preferred qualification.
Knowledge and skill:
- Adequate Knowledge in Linux/SUN Solaris/IBM AIX/Windows system administration
- Adequate Knowledge in for Planning & designing of Core Networking system and documents.
- Adequate knowledge and experience in Microsoft AD, Exchange, different Microsoft product and different System management tools etc.
- Experience with Server Resource and Network Virtualization Technology like VMware, Hyper-V etc.
- Able to work with Multi-vendor Network, Security products, Server and Storage system
- Experience in design, implement secure IT Infrastructure
- Experience in security Solutions implementation SIEM, SOAR, PAM, DLP, FIM etc. Implementation and management is preferred.
- Working experience with Different types of Switching Service (VLAN, TRUNKING, VTP, STP, RSTP etc.
Working experience with Different types of Routing Protocols like Static, OSPF, BGP with Multiple Network and Load balancing with Juniper & Cisco and also Mikrotik Systems
- To run IT projects independently including:
- Infrastructure setup.
- DC-DR setup,
- Business/Office/Data Center Network setup.
- Responsible for Planning, designing, organizing, installing, Monitoring and Managing Core and business operation network system.
- Planning, designing and implementing technical solution for IP/MPLS / SD-WAN backbone with WAN communication technology like ISDN, DSL, SONET/SDH.
- Managing, designing & implementing Windows server, Active directory, Exchange and MS system Management tools.
- Responsible for Planning, designing and Managing Storage system
- Building and Provisioning Virtual Server with Hyper-V and VMware.
- Infrastructure Sizing, Operation, upgradation, monitoring & Maintenance.
- Responsible for handling technical problems with high performance and quality of services
- Responsible for DC and DR management and ensure Fault tolerant operation of both DC and DR;
- Ensure smooth operation from DR site on regular basis as defined by the authority.
- Develop IS Security and implement & mitigate the IS Security risks.
- Responsible for Network and infrastructure security management.
- Participate in design studies with vendors of respective activities related to Infrastructure, Network & Security upgradation.
- To design and develop stakeholders’ communication for CCP Systems.
- Assist to develop tender / procurement/ technical documents of respective purchases.
- To do any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.