Clearing & Settlement Operation
Category: Operations & Regulatory
Job type: Permanent
Last Date of Submission: 21/06/2021
Central Counterparty Bangladesh Limited (CCBL) has been incorporated under the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Clearing & Settlement) Rules, 2017 with a paid up capital of BDT Three Billion for supporting the growth of the capital market of Bangladesh. This company will act as a central counterparty in any trade executed in any exchanges of Bangladesh. To build the efficient business operation team, CCBL is seeking applications from qualified professionals.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates. All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence. Any kind of undue lobbying will disqualify the candidate.
The CCBL reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Honours/Master’s Degree in Business/ Economics/ Statistic etc. from a reputed University.
- MBA from any reputed University will be considered as an added qualification.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Develop strategies for Clearing & Settlement Operations which are aligned to the overall strategic direction of the Clearing, Settlement operation of CCBL;
- Establish appropriate targets and proactively manage actual performance against targets, oversee post-trade functions and activities within the Clearing & Settlement Operations Department.;
- Ensure that the current systems, policies and procedures within Clearing & Settlement Operations to meet international best-practices;
- Ensure that the Clearing & Settlement Operations are effectively managed and take decisive actions ;
- Ensure that Clearing & Settlement Operations functions and activities comply with policies, procedures and regulations;
- Implementation the decisions, directives and policies concerning Clearing & Settlement Operations as determined by the Board and Regulator.
- Ensure that the introduction of new products is supported by the necessary expertise, systems, policies and procedures to manage the operations of the new products;
- Understanding the mechanism of securities borrowing and lending activities;
- Ensure excellent customer services to all stakeholders;
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations are running smoothly and efficiently;
- Formulate IT requirements to ensure smooth operation of the Division. and
- Carryout any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.