CM Registration & Product Development
Category: Operations & Regulatory
Job type: Permanent
Last Date of Submission: 21/06/2021
Central Counterparty Bangladesh Limited (CCBL) has been incorporated under the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Clearing & Settlement) Rules, 2017 with a paid up capital of BDT Three Billion for supporting the growth of the capital market of Bangladesh. This company will act as a central counterparty in any trade executed in any exchanges of Bangladesh. To build the efficient business operation team, CCBL is seeking applications from qualified professionals.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates. All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence. Any kind of undue lobbying will disqualify the candidate.
The CCBL reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Honours/ Master’s Degree in Business/ Economics/ Statistics, etc. from a reputed University.
- MBA from any reputed University will be considered as an added qualification.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in the relevant field in a reputed organization.
- Working Experience in any Financial & Capital Market entity is preferred.
- Lead the Clearing Member (CM) Affairs Division of CCBL in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC);
- Carry out all CM registration activities as per Securities Rules / Regulations / Directives;
- Represent CCBL in the Exchange, BSEC, Other Regulatory authorities and stakeholders on CM affairs;
- Shall be responsible for CM membership compliance issues;
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Develop plans and provide visionary guidelines for short-/long-term actions for strategic, financial and operational activities focused on resource and product development to meet the goal of the organization;
- Develop and execute marketing programs to promote the activities of the organization;
- Formulate IT requirements to ensure smooth operation of the Division. and
- Carryout any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.