Human Resource Management
Category: Operations & Regulatory
Job type: Permanent
Last Date of Submission: 21/06/2021
Central Counterparty Bangladesh Limited (CCBL) has been incorporated under the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Clearing & Settlement) Rules, 2017 with a paid up capital of BDT Three Billion for supporting the growth of the capital market of Bangladesh. This company will act as a central counterparty in any trade executed in any exchanges of Bangladesh. To build the efficient business operation team, CCBL is seeking applications from qualified professionals.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates. All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence. Any kind of undue lobbying will disqualify the candidate.
The CCBL reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Honours/Master’s Degree from a reputed University.
- MBA (with HRM Major) will be considered as an added qualification.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in the relevant field in any reputed organization
- To formulate, review and implement all the policies and procedures related to the HR and admin related issues (Like; HR Planning & Job description, Recruitment & Selection);
- Lead a process of organization development that address superior workforce planning & development, employee retention, organization design and change management;
- Develop learning culture to enrich skills, knowledge and expertise of the employees
- Determine and recommend employee relation practices necessarily to establish a positive employer – employee relationships and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation;
- Monitor and advise Management for the progressive discipline of the organization;
- To assess the need of Employees’ training and arrange training program;
- To formulate policy and implementation of Annual Performance Appraisals (APA) of employees;
- To handle Leave, Attendance & Holiday Management;
- Day to day HR and related functions;
- Formulate IT requirements to ensure smooth operation of the Division; and
- Carryout any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.