IT Enable Services
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Permanent
Last Date of Submission: 21/06/2021
Central Counterparty Bangladesh Limited (CCBL) has been incorporated under the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Clearing & Settlement) Rules, 2017 with a paid up capital of BDT Three Billion for supporting the growth of the capital market of Bangladesh. This company will act as a central counterparty in any trade executed in any exchanges of Bangladesh. To build the efficient business operation team, CCBL is seeking applications from qualified professionals.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates. All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence. Any kind of undue lobbying will disqualify the candidate.
The CCBL reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Sc./B.Sc. degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Applied Physics from a reputed university along with relevant IT certifications.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in Software Development field in a reputed organization.
- RDBMS (Oracle / SQL Server / Postgres etc.) will be preferred qualification.
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming, design and analysis.
- Strong Knowledge of RDBMS, Database and Hibernate Programming.
- Knowledge on Software Development Lifecycle.
- Knowledge on IDE to develop enterprise system, mobile apps, cloud-based applications and big data analytics system, like: Eclipse, NetBeans, Bootstrap, .Net, C# .Net, Android Studio, WordPress, Hadoop etc.
- Knowledge of development tools like; PHP, Python, AJAX, Java Script, JSON, JMS, JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- To carry on IT Activities:
- Peripherals system & services design, development and implementation.
- Official website design & development,
- Official mail-server management etc.
- Enterprise Solution Management.
- Design and Development of quality software
- To participate in design studies with selected vendor for respective activities.
- To prepare/review documents on technical proposal, evaluation and vendor selection for enterprise systems.
- Provide technical and analytical support related to the Software development & Integration for internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively resolves programming problems by conducting a thorough analysis of the system and employing appropriate debugging techniques.
- To do any other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.