Regulatory Affairs & Compliance
Category: Operations & Regulatory
Job type: Permanent
Last Date of Submission: 21/06/2021
Central Counterparty Bangladesh Limited (CCBL) has been incorporated under the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (Clearing & Settlement) Rules, 2017 with a paid up capital of BDT Three Billion for supporting the growth of the capital market of Bangladesh. This company will act as a central counterparty in any trade executed in any exchanges of Bangladesh. To build the efficient business operation team, CCBL is seeking applications from qualified professionals.
Attractive compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates. All applications will be treated on merit and in strict confidence. Any kind of undue lobbying will disqualify the candidate.
The CCBL reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Required Qualification & Experience:
(A) Minimum of 15 (Fifteen) years professional experience in Capital Market with a Master’s Degree in Business or Law.
(B) Minimum of 10 (Ten) year professional experience in Capital Market with a CFA or CA or CMA qualification.
Candidate having experience in relevant field in a reputed organization who use to report to a Regulator is preferred.
- Lead the Regulatory Affairs activities of CCBL in accordance with the terms of reference of the Board, Rules & Regulations, direction and circulars of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) and ensure compliance of the same;
- Develop overall regulatory plan, roles and responsibilities of each department under Regulatory Affairs Division (RAD);
- Maintaining liaises with BSEC, Exchanges, Depositories and other regulatory authorities on regulatory matters and will represent CCBL in all investigations, prosecution and enforcement;
- Responsible for efficient regulatory and surveillance activities;
- Formulate IT requirements to ensure smooth operation of the Division.
- Carryout any other duties assigned by the Management from time to time.